Frequently Asked Questions
Rules and policies
Posting ads on eeedey.com is easy and fast, just take the following steps to proceed:
- Click on Post Ad For FREE NOW
- Complete all the information about your item such as title, category, region, description, price and add photos (at least three photos needed for cars and phones).
- After filling out the required fields, click on “Post” button.
- Once you post your ad, you will be immediately redirected to our registration page (if you are not a registered user). You will have to fill out all the required fields and click on ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Your advert will be published shortly once moderation process is completed.
- Once your advert is live, you will receive a notification email.
- Be ready to receive numerous incoming calls from your potential buyers. Good luck with your sales!
Following rules are required while you are posting adverts on eeedey.com:
- Every advert must have a precise title.
- Every advert should contain only unique images (taken by the seller and not downloaded from the Internet) without any contact information or watermarks.
- Every advert must contain images.
- Make sure you chose an appropriate category. Be attentive choosing a category for a job proposal and/or a resume.
- The prices of your items must correspond to the real prices of similar products.
- All posted products and/or services must be located in Nigeria.
- All items and products must be legally permitted.
- Each item for sale must be posted separately. You cannot post several products within one and the same advert.
- Every advert must contain a brief and clear description.
If you really want to create a great ad, it is highly recommended to follow the instructions below:
- Use a clear title which includes the name of the item you sell. Try to make your title appealing and eye-catching.
- Set an appropriate price for your item so that the advert is approved. If the price is not relevant, it may be declined. Make sure to carry out some investigation of the prices for a particular item.
- The description of your product must be informative enough and mustn’t contain any false information regarding your product or service.
- Upload only unique and high-quality photos of your items taken by yourself and not downloaded from the Internet. The better photos you add, the more attractive your ad looks to the potential buyers and the more calls you receive.
- Indicate correct contact details for the potential buyers/clients to be able to reach you easily. Try to respond all the incoming calls or to call back your customers once available.
- Try to fill out all the fields of your profile page, as well as those of your advert, to let your customers dispose of all the necessary information about you as a seller and the products you sell.
- The better rating you have on our website, the more chances you get to attract a lot of buyers. Remember that it is important to build trust in your business. Your rating depends on the number of positive/negative feedback received from your previous customers.
- Make your advert as risk-free as possible. Underline that no prepayments are required and be ready to list those delivery services which presuppose payment on the delivery of the product ordered.
There are several reasons why your ad can be placed declined by our moderators:
- 1. You tried to post several items within one ad. It is not allowed to do that. Each item for sale must be posted separately, one ad - one product. Please follow this simple rule so that your ad is activated shortly.
- 2. Pictures you've uploaded contain contact numbers. We do not allow posting this kind of photos. Please add pics which don't have any phone numbers for your ads to go active on Jiji.
- 3. There are certain restrictions concerning prices users might set. Please, input an appropriate price for your advert to be approved. If the price is not relevant, it may be declined. Make sure to carry out some investigation of a market value of an item you intend to sell.
Please, take a moment to review the items which are not allowed to be advertised on Eeedey:
- Narcotics, steroids, and any drugs or medications that require a prescription from a licensed medical specialist
- Restricted military/police items
- Human organs
- Illegal/pirated copies
- Stolen property
- Code grabbing and lock picking devices
- Electronic equipment prohibited by the law
- Sexually-oriented services
- Loans, money transactions, Bitcoin
- Multi-level marketing, pyramid, and matrix programs
- Network marketing and “Home Base Business” jobs
- Products (offers or services) prohibited to sell by the law
Please, consider the following rules:
Food and healthcare items should have a clearly marked expiration or ‘use by’ date.
Ads can't contain pictures of nudity.
Your ads remain on the site for 1-3 months (since the date of the last update) before they are automatically deleted or until you decide to deactivate them. Please note that you can update your ad if you haven’t sold your item.
If you want to leave feedback concerning your buying experience on eeedey, click on Contact Us button available within each advert on our website. Provide a detailed feedback about the seller
You can also Report on illegal/fraudulent activity if you find something suspicious about the seller or his advert. Your feedback will be immediately redirected to eeedey support managers and we will block the seller if he proves to be a scammer.
Premium services are specifically designed tools for the sellers which help to promote the items more, to sell all the goods much faster and get even more clients.